With our expertise and knowledge of lightning protection systems, we are able to assist in all aspects of the design process. Our experienced designers and technicians work closely with architects, builders, project managers and consultants to design and to develop a bespoke Solution to suit your project.
We will spend time gaining a thorough understanding of your requirements and will offer a quick response with an effective and competitive solution.
We will carry out extensive risk assessments to BSEN: 62035: 2011 to correctly determine which class of lightning protection system is required.
Our Designers have received and passed third party accreditation in BSEN 62305: 2011 Parts 1-4 by ATLAS (The Association of Technical Lightning & Access Specialists)
Direct Strike Design and Consultancy services include:
- Reviews of existing designs and drawings
- Designing coordinated lightning, surge protection and earthing systems to BSEN 62035 and NFC -17102
- Specification writing and tender documents to BSEN 62305 and NFC-17 102
- Drafting services, including CAD drawings with system layouts and details.
- Onsite surveys and discussions with the appropriate personnel.
- Recommendations and costing for protection systems.